Consultancy & Advocay
Sally Richardson is a passionate advocate for the development, growth and sustainability of the performing Arts sector in Australia.
She has represented the sector in a wide range of contexts including as a board member and panellist, spoken and participated in International and National events including International Women Playwrights Festival, UNIMA International Puppetry Festival, Australian Theatre Forum, National Play Festival, Dance Massive, Australia Council Marketing Summit, Borak Arts Series, China SPAF, and various Australian Performing Arts Markets.
Sally provides ongoing consultancy services, mentorship, industry advice and advocacy to the sector, working in partnership with a range of organisations, business and corporate clients and the wider community. Previous clients include: McCarthy Mentoring, Woodside Australia, Lotterywest, Mandurah Performing Arts Centre, Yirra Yaakin Theatre Company, CAN WA, Spare Parts Puppet Theatre, WA Business News and WA Museum.
- Workshop presenter/panelist (Black Swan Theatre Company) 2018, 2019, 2020
- WA Indigenous Women Playwrights Initiative (Stages WA/Yirra Yaakin Theatre Company)
- Chair, Steering Committee, National Artistic Director's Conference
- Women Playwrights Solutions Roundtable - Sydney Theatre Company
- DeckchairTheatre Company - Artistic Advisory & Industry Partnership 2010
- Company partnership - Black Swan Theatre Company/Steamworks 2008 - 2010